svētdiena, 2009. gada 15. marts

Bonjour skinny bitches!

Actually this is my first blog ever. That's why I'm gonna start with introducing myself.
...................................
I'm a 19 years old fashion model from Europe. I'm doing modelling for a couple of years now, but not full time though (because I have university). I think I m gonna take off next year to be a full time model. I will see how it is going. If it's going well I'm gonna continue to travel but if it's not going well than I'm gonna go back to university.
Why am I doing all this? (skipping school etc.)
Because I can earn good money with modelling (been there done that haha) and that's what I really need in this economical crisis time.
BUT (remember, there is always a 'but') I have only one problem - my weight!!! I know...you would consider me as a healthy and already skinny person. BUT NOT IN MODELLING WORLD! so I really need to get back in shape.
I used to weight 121 ponds last year. ( maybe it sounds quite a lot but I was so skinny!!! my bones are kind of heavy) I haven't been able to travel past year because of my university . and fuck!!! I have gained weight... now I weight 137 lbs. It sucks! I HAVE TO STOP THIS AND LOOSE...AND LOOSE ...AND LOOSE. people in modelling industry don't know this word GAIN... so repeat after me: I NEED TO LOOSE WEIGHT. I NEED TO LOOSE WEIGHT TO LOOK GOOD, EARN MONEY AND SIMPLY BE HAPPY! haha it sounds like a hypnosis.
wish me luck
bisous skinny bitches!

3 komentāri:

  1. I think your body just isnt made for this and eating only 300kcal a day is crazy. I'm 5'10" 27 years old and my high weight in the winter is 120 lbs with clothes on. I normally consume 2200-3000 kcal a day. This is 7 to 10 times what you eat. My weight is not due to being young or starving myself. I excercise twice a week in a dance class. You must have something else you want to do which wont include starving yoruself.

    AtbildētDzēst
  2. Also muscles weigh more than fat. Maybe you should just eat normally 2000 kcal at least a day and excercise. That should be enough. And maybe you should consider only looking at measurements instead of the weight.

    AtbildētDzēst
  3. I am 130 now, used to be 110 last year. I did look slim at 121;I agree that is a slim weight, but I really want to lose 20 lbs. I'm only 5"6 though, you're probably taller which would make a difference. All my friends say I should go into modelling, but I know that can't happen if I don't lose at least 15 lbs to fit in a size 4 again.
    Good luck with your weight loss hun. 2,4,5,8 diet is meant to work pretty damn fast: I'm going to try it too.

    AtbildētDzēst