trešdiena, 2009. gada 18. marts

hello my fat/skinny friends!

I did so well yesterday...and also today! yaay! I only had like 300 kcals each day and I worked out A LOT!

but I really need to find more motivation... SOS! help me, please!


PS. I'm gonna use Nicole Richie as my thinspiration for today!

2 komentāri:

  1. Hi,

    A good diet if you want to be "fashion model skinny" is the ABC-diet, also known as "The Ana Boot Camp Diet". Google it on Google Pictures, and you'll find a calorie schedule for the next 50 days :) Trust me, it works.

    Good luck!

    AtbildētDzēst
  2. Eating less than 1000 a day is really bad for your metabolism and your body goes into "starvation mode" and it stores as much as it can...keep that in mind! The next time you take a break from modeling your weight gain might be worse because your body will try to make up for the lost calories.

    This website is great - if you don't agree with me about your calorie intake, there is a lot of information on this site that will still help you a lot!

    http://www.modeldietplan.com/metabolism.htm

    AtbildētDzēst